Lincoln, NH 03251
Lincoln is located in the western White Mountains of New Hampshire. In this easily accessible and naturally beautiful region, charming New England villages dot valleys surrounded by soaring peaks. A wide variety of year-round recreation is always at your doorstep or just a scenic ride away. Located in the heart of the spectacular White Mountains of New Hampshire, adjacent to the Loon Mountain Ski Area, is Pollard Brook Resort. Tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, a health club, sauna, spa, volleyball, and other amenities make this family resort a popular destination year-round.
From Lebanon Airport 63 miles NE.
1. Start out going Northwest on Airpark toward Airport Rd.
2. Turn Left onto Airport Rd.
3. Turn Right onto S Main St/NH-12A.
4. Merge onto I-89 N via the ramp on the Left.
5. Merge onto I-91 N toward White River Junction.
6. Take Exit 15 toward US-5/Fairlee/Orford, NH.
7. Turn Right onto Lake Morey Rd.
8. Turn Left onto US-5.
9. Turn Right onto Bridge St/VT-25A.
10. Turn Left onto Bakers Pond Rd/NH-25A.
11. Turn Left onto NH-118/NH-25/Mt. Moosilauke Hwy.
12. Turn Right onto NH-118/Sawyer Hwy.
13. Turn Slight Right onto Lost River Rd/NH-112. Continue to follow NH-112.
14. Take NH-112 into Lincoln and InnSeason. Resorts will be on the left.